A. Refund for Withdrawal for Cause
For circumstances below, if :
1. PEI fails, for any reason, to commence the Course on the Course Commencement Date;
2. PEI terminates the Course, for any reason, prior to the Course Commencement Date;
3. PEI fails, for any reason, to complete the Course by the Course Completion Date;
4. PEI terminates the Course, for any reason, prior to Course Completion Date; or
5. The Student’s Pass application is rejected by Immigration and Checkpoint Authority (ICA).
Beauty Forever Learning Hub shall, within seven (7) working days after notifying the student, refund to the student
(i) the entire amount of the course fees; and
(ii) the miscellanous fees paid.
Beauty Forever Learning Hub shall provide the Student with information and details of the alternative confirmed course arrangement to allow the Student to make timely and appropriate decision on the alternative arrangement.
B. Refund for Withdrawal without Cause
Where the Student withdraws from the Course for any reason other than those set out in ‘Withdrawal for Cause’ above or ‘Force Majeure’ conditions described in Clause 9 of the Standard Student Contract, the PEI shall after receiving the student’s written notice of withdrawal (and in any event no more than seven (7) working days after receiving such notice) refund to the student the following sums (less any applicable bank administrative charges properly paid/payable under Clause 3 of the student contract) :
Time Frame for Refund: Refund is made no more than seven (7) working days after receivingStudent’s written notice of withdrawal
No Refund of Course Fees Under the Following Circumstances
• The School shall not refund course fees if student withdrawal is due to
any of the following reasons on the part of the Student:
* Failure to maintain minimum attendance
* Failure to pay course fees (especially for instalments)
* Failure to maintain satisfactory course progress
* Misbehaviour that is not in accordance to that demanded by the School
Cooling Off Period
Beauty Forever Learning Hub shall provide the student with a cooling-off period of 7 working days after signing the PEI-Student Contract. Within these 7 days and regardless whether the Course Commencement Date has passed, the student can submit written notice of withdrawal to Beauty Forever Learning Hub and receive the maximum refund amount stipulated by Beauty Forever Learning Hub under the Student Contract. Any Course Fees consumed by the student will be deducted if the withdrawal date is later than the Course Commencement Date and the student has started the course. Any Beauty Forever Learning Hub administrative charges which are stipulated in the Miscellaneous Fees and any applicable bank administrative charges properly paid will be deducted.
Payment of approved refund
(i) Approved refund is paid in Singapore dollars.
(ii) Refunds are in accordance to the terms and conditions stated in the refund policy.